Join dozens of CRUSADE Channel who have started their own Wordpress blogs and are IN the CRUSADE!
Click anywhere outside this ad to restore the page below.
Mandeville, LA – Want to learn how to use the new navigation system that powers the Veritas Radio Network File Delivery Service!? This video explains how to easily find and enjoy your favorite content, listen to it, share it and download it.
THE NEW WAY OF DOWNLOADING SHOWS FROM VERITAS RADIO NETWORK:
– Starting at veritasradionetwork.com click the “Shows” icon in the top menu bar. This will give you a pull down menu that lists ALL shows on the Veritas Radio Network. Select the show you wish to download from. i.e. The Mike Church Show
– You will now be on the home page of your favorite show.
– Shows are listed by DATE of which they aired and by the SEGMENT or time they aired.
– Segments for The Mike Church Show: Segment one = 8am-9:30am
Segment two = 9:30am-11:00am~ish
Note: Most shows will only have one segment depending on the duration of the show.
– Click the show you wish to download or listen to.
If you are a Founders Pass Member you will see two audio play bars under the show graphic.
1st play bar – Preview Feed – this is one segment from each show per day. If you want to download from a show offered only weekly, this preview will be one segment per week.
2nd play bar – On Demand – this is for Founders Pass Members ONLY.
To listen all you have to do is click the play button in the audio play bar.
Downloading A Show:
– Click the “download” button to the right under the audio play bar. Your web browser will automatically download that show into your predetermined download file on your computer. (download button is highlighted in purple in the image below)
Listen/Play A Show:
– Click the “play in new window” will open the file in a new window.
– Here you can resize your player to allow easy access to the rest of your computer screen while playing the show in the background.
DOWNLOADING SHOWS FROM VERITAS RADIO NETWORK NON-FOUNDERS PASS MEMBER:
– Follow Steps One and Two listed above.
– As a non-Founders Pass Member you can download any show in it’s entirety for ONLY 99¢. (Non-Founders Pass Members can download any show this way.)
OTHER BELLS AND WHISTLES:
What is a Bread Crumb?
– this helps you navigate without having to go back to the home page of veritasradionetwork.com
If you wanted to find more Mike Church Shows – you would click the bread crumb (in image below it is grayed out) This would bring you to a list of all Mike Church Shows.
THE OLD WAY OF DOWNLOADING SHOWS FROM VERITAS RADIO NETWORK:
– Starting at veritasradionetwork.com click the “LISTEN LIVE” button as highlighted in the image below.
– The play bar and list will then come up on your screen. (see image below)
– You can search for any show using the “category” or “tag” buttons in the top left menu bar. (see categories section highlighted in image below)
– Download simply by clicking the “cloud” icon on the right side of the shows title.