Ah ah ahhhh, you didnt say the magic word!
There is amazing, CRUSADE Channel content on this page (you are only seeing the preview, that you can gain instant access to by joining us and becoming a Founders Pass member! Click here to see all the benefits of membership and join today. Get Access today, join the Founders Pass and gain instant access to this episode and much more!
Mandeville, LA – Listen To Mike Church’s dramatic exposé of how the imperial Congress actually snatched the power to control so many millions of acres of land in the west. The Constitution doesn’t grant this power so how did they claim it? Listen to this exciting Project ’76 Webisode, written produced and narrated by Mike Church to discover The Truth.
You have to hand it to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV). His soft-spoken demeanor and reputation for decorum continue to survive his ad-hominem vitriol like the following 1, said about rancher, constituent and grandfather Cliven Bundy and friends. “They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists.” In case you didn’t hear that bromide the first time, Reid doubled down. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.” Even the land dealers looking on from the BLM Hold ‘Em table looked shocked but Reid remained unapologetic 2. It is hard to believe all this has erupted over disputed desert “grazing” lands that makes the Sahara Desert look fertile. Bundy claims he has legal precedent, tradition and the Constitution on his side. The BLM with lead singer Reid as their frontman claims the edict of a federal judge is clear and final: the land belongs to Uncle Sam and Bundy needs to pay his “federal grazing fees”, in arrears since 1993, or move his cattle elsewhere. An analysis of the situation will reveal that Bundy is more correct than not and bring into question just why the Federal Leviathan owns any land to start with. Was that the Founding Fathers’ idea or, like most federal acts of aggression, the work of post-Lincoln “industrialists”? (read more at mikechurch.com)Support the Veritas Radio Network and the CRUSADE Channel, Radio The Way It Should Be, and become a Founders Pass member. We have eliminated the middle man in broadcasting and instead bring the product direct to you for your consumption. Click to here to become a Founders Pass member and down load ALL the past episodes of The Mike Church Show commercial FREE
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show.
- Announcing The Great Golden Truth Ticket, Car Giveaway!
- Introducing Veritas Radio Network’s Members Only PODCASTS (rss) Feed
- Mike Church Presents: The Nativity Of Mary, An Original Founding Father Films Production
- Mike Church Asks You To Join Our Novena For the Veritas Network
- Mike Church’s New Book-The English Reformation-Pre-Order For Founder’s Pass Members Only
- The Mike Church Show 081716 Seg 3/4: It’s Wisdom Wednesday with Mike Church and David Simpson
- The Mike Church Show Presents: The Life & Times Of St John Fisher-The Video Edition
- Connect With The CRUSADE Channel’s LIVE Radio Shows
- The Mike Church Show 061316 Seg 3-4-Islamic Scholar Andrew Bieszad: “There Was No Crime Against Islam Perpetrated In Orlando Shooting!”
- The Mike Church Show 061316 Seg 1-2-The Failure of The $667 BILLION Warfare State & Orlando’s Muslim Orthodoxy
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show and CRUSADE Channel Hosts.
- The Suzanne Option Episode 70: Sons of Confederate Veterans on their lawsuit against Charlottesville (3/24/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 328: TrumpCare Or Bust, Will ‘Muricah Swallow The Pill? (3/24/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 032317: Is ObamaCare Dead? Gorsuch Upholds abortion law (3/23/2017)
- The Suzanne Option Episode 69: Open Carry, Does and Don’ts (3/23/2017)
- The True Money Show Episode 68: Featuring Rob Slane (3/23/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 327: The Barbarian must be Fearlessly Contested and Converted “Benedict Option” (3/23/2017)
- Reconquest Episode 68: Unexpected Apologetics: Devotion to the Saints (3/22/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 032217: FEDs Go After Poor Amish Farmer.. Over What? (3/22/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 293: Featuring an Interview With Professor Kevin Gutzman on his new book. (3/22/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 326: The Politics Of The Monasteries (3/22/2017)