Ah ah ahhhh, you didnt say the magic word!
There is amazing, CRUSADE Channel content on this page (you are only seeing the preview, that you can gain instant access to by joining us and becoming a Founders Pass member! Click here to see all the benefits of membership and join today. Get Access today, join the Founders Pass and gain instant access to this episode and much more!
Mandeville, LA – Tennessee Discovers The 10th Amendment, Sues Mordor, Federal Judge Says “What’s A 10th Amendment?” – There is a funny story Kevin Gutzman tells from time to time about his experience taking an exam on the Constitution at the University of Texas law school. His prof instructed the class before the test “and remember, no matter the question, the answer is not: what is the 10th Amendment”. This, Gutzman says, is an accurate reflection on the state of American Law Schools that “teach the Constitution”: they DON’T teach the Constitution, they tach case law allegedly settled by the SCOTUS. Now comes the latest overreach by Mordor on the Potomac, forcing states including Tennessee, to accept Syrian refugees, then clothe, house, feed, educate, make them friendly to gays etc. Well, in a stroke of Constitutional genius, Tennessee has decided to dust off its Constitution and to say “how ’bout no” to Mordor and its Federal Judge’s edict and to add a Madisonian cherry to the top of their revolt, the Vols cite the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution as their defense! “WHEREAS, under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution as construed by the United States Supreme Court in … the federal government cannot lawfully coerce the State to provide funding with no real option but to acquiesce.” Before you go and pop the top on a bottle of Woodford Reserve please note that Tennessee isn’t actually challenging Mordor’s authority but more appropriately is demanding they pay for what they’ve ordered Tennessee to pay for.Support the Veritas Radio Network and the CRUSADE Channel, Radio The Way It Should Be, and become a Founders Pass member. We have eliminated the middle man in broadcasting and instead bring the product direct to you for your consumption. Click to here to become a Founders Pass member and down load ALL the past episodes of The Mike Church Show commercial FREE
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show.
- Announcing The Great Golden Truth Ticket, Car Giveaway!
- Introducing Veritas Radio Network’s Members Only PODCASTS (rss) Feed
- Mike Church Presents: The Nativity Of Mary, An Original Founding Father Films Production
- Mike Church Asks You To Join Our Novena For the Veritas Network
- Mike Church’s New Book-The English Reformation-Pre-Order For Founder’s Pass Members Only
- The Mike Church Show 081716 Seg 3/4: It’s Wisdom Wednesday with Mike Church and David Simpson
- The Mike Church Show Presents: The Life & Times Of St John Fisher-The Video Edition
- Connect With The CRUSADE Channel’s LIVE Radio Shows
- The Mike Church Show 061316 Seg 3-4-Islamic Scholar Andrew Bieszad: “There Was No Crime Against Islam Perpetrated In Orlando Shooting!”
- The Mike Church Show 061316 Seg 1-2-The Failure of The $667 BILLION Warfare State & Orlando’s Muslim Orthodoxy
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show and CRUSADE Channel Hosts.
- The Suzanne Option Episode 70: Sons of Confederate Veterans on their lawsuit against Charlottesville (3/24/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 328: TrumpCare Or Bust, Will ‘Muricah Swallow The Pill? (3/24/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 032317: Is ObamaCare Dead? Gorsuch Upholds abortion law (3/23/2017)
- The Suzanne Option Episode 69: Open Carry, Does and Don’ts (3/23/2017)
- The True Money Show Episode 68: Featuring Rob Slane (3/23/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 327: The Barbarian must be Fearlessly Contested and Converted “Benedict Option” (3/23/2017)
- Reconquest Episode 68: Unexpected Apologetics: Devotion to the Saints (3/22/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 032217: FEDs Go After Poor Amish Farmer.. Over What? (3/22/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 293: Featuring an Interview With Professor Kevin Gutzman on his new book. (3/22/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 326: The Politics Of The Monasteries (3/22/2017)