Ah ah ahhhh, you didnt say the magic word!
There is amazing, CRUSADE Channel content on this page (you are only seeing the preview, that you can gain instant access to by joining us and becoming a Founders Pass member! Click here to see all the benefits of membership and join today. Get Access today, join the Founders Pass and gain instant access to this episode and much more!
Mandeville, LA – DeceptiCONNED: Trump Allows WarHawks To Help Al Queada Destroy Yemen – When candidate Trump said “the era of nation-building is over” I never took him to mean that “the era of nation destruction has begun” but that is exactly what is happening. Trump’s “war, war, war” hacks are making deals with AQAP (Al Queda Arabian Penninsula) to help take the port of Hodeidah, the only supply line for humanitarian aide to Yemen’s starving civilians. What’s happening in Yemen are war crimes, vicious Muslims trying to rule other less vicious Muslims and killing anything that gets in the way. Not only is Trump assisting these atrocities he is expanding Obama’s defense of them. Does that “Make America Great Again”?
Can Evil Be Justified To End Other Evils? – California is infamous for a lot of things and it has now added to it’s resume: defense of Planned Parenthoods baby-body part trafficking. David Deleidan is a journalist and the founder of the Center for Medical Progress, the entity responsible for the shocking videos showing Planned Parenthood monsters chomping on arugula and swilling high dollar wines while making deals to sell the body parts of late-term aborted babies. California is now prosecuting Deleidan for violating PP’s “right to privacy” with the undercover tapes. But as Les Sillars points out, Deleidan and company are actually using fake ID’s from fake companies to gain entrance and then asking questions that amount to lies, to solicit PP’s monstrous response. “If undercover reporting isn’t morally justified in Daleiden’s case it can’t ever be justified, but isn’t it unseemly on some level when journalists use falsehoods to promote truth? Those who fail to recognize the dilemma here are unwittingly aligning themselves with a pernicious “ends justify the means” approach in journalistic and legal circles.” The Catechism of The Church answers the question: “A good intention (for example, that of helping one’s neighbor) does not make behavior that is intrinsically disordered, such as lying and calumny, good or just. The end does not justify the means.” I’m glad PP is exposed, but that hasn’t brought about the good longed for, has it?Support the Veritas Radio Network and the CRUSADE Channel, Radio The Way It Should Be, and become a Founders Pass member. We have eliminated the middle man in broadcasting and instead bring the product direct to you for your consumption. Click to here to become a Founders Pass member and down load ALL the past episodes of The Mike Church Show commercial FREE
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show.
Mike Church Presents: The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord, On-Demand!
- Mike Church Presents: The Dolorous Passion of Christ, Easter Weekend Radio Marathon
- Announcing The Great Golden Truth Ticket, Car Giveaway!
- Introducing Veritas Radio Network’s Members Only PODCASTS (rss) Feed
- Mike Church Presents: The Nativity Of Mary, An Original Founding Father Films Production
- Mike Church Asks You To Join Our Novena For the Veritas Network
- Mike Church’s New Book-The English Reformation-Pre-Order For Founder’s Pass Members Only
- The Mike Church Show 081716 Seg 3/4: It’s Wisdom Wednesday with Mike Church and David Simpson
- The Mike Church Show Presents: The Life & Times Of St John Fisher-The Video Edition
- Connect With The CRUSADE Channel’s LIVE Radio Shows
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show and CRUSADE Channel Hosts.
- The Mark Kreslins Show 042417: Don’t Send Your Kids to Publc School! (4/25/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 345: Why “Conservatives” Keep Choosing Bread & Circuses (4/24/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 042117: (4/22/2017)
- The True Money Show Episode 72: How Not to Pick Stocks (4/22/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 344: It Was 25 Years Ago Today, The Mike Church Show Began To Play (4/21/2017)
- The Constitution Hour Episode 54: (4/21/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 343: Brother Alexis Bugnolo Interview (4/21/2017)
- The Mark Kreslins Show 042017: Money Rules All (4/20/2017)
- The Suzanne Option Episode 75: Kerry Patton on his movie Dark of Light (4/20/2017)
- The Mike Church Show Episode 343: The Unethical Rise And Then Fall of Bill O’Reilley (4/20/2017)