Br Andre – Month of May is for Mary! – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 05/01/2019
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here:
- Month of May is for Mary!
- Our Lord took human form.
- Our Lady is ONLY human so human nature is exhausted too!
- Mary is what we are supposed to be!
- The union of two natures in one person. He isn’t like Hercules or anything.
- Antonio Gramsci – spent much of his career in prison. He didn’t waste his time he wrote tons of books while in prison.
- All men with their nature, if they didn’t have a set of rules they would all run around trying to kill each other.
- Social Contract Theory – it was certainly revolutionary and paved the way for Communism.
- The point is that there is an opportunity for everyone.
- An equitable distribution.
- Distributism – is the name given to a socio-economic and political creed originally associated with G.K. Chesterton
AUDIO/VIDEO: A Gentleman’s Debate: Distributism vs. Free-Markets (Joseph Pearce & Jay Richards – Acton Institute)
- Workers around the world turned this into the Day of the Worker.
- All throughout the Communist years the workers celebrated this day.
- A Socialist ‘Feast’ day you might say.
- The Red Menace which was a genuine threat, the Pope thought he had to deal with.
- Errors on economics that were being spread. So the workers would be educated about their general rights.
- He wanted a movement toward Catechizing the worker.
- Brother Andre Marie reads a Hymn for the Feast of St. Joseph the worker – a Christian order in society and in the home.
HEADLINE: Modernists Were Wrong Feature Presentation Part 1 by Mike Church and Brother Andre Marie
- Socialism is defined as a political order in which private property doesn’t exist.
- Tonights ReConquest – An interview w/ Scott Smith he is from Louisiana. He is a lawyer but he describes himself as a Catholic Nerd. JRR Tolkien book called Lord of the Ring and the Eucharist.
- ReConquest Episode: Tolkien’s Catholic Mythology