Catholics: There Are Boogeymen, They’re Called Free Masons!
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 05/08/2019
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest here on VRN.
Follow Brother Andre here:
- Alta Vendita – one particular stripe of Free Masonry.
- The Syllabus of Errors of Pope Pius the 9th
- Series of error extracted from his own works.
- These are modern errors that need to be avoided.
- 4 Condemned Points – each condemned propositions gives you citation to the previous works.
- The last one is the one that gets the Liberals the angriest. #80
- Naturalism, Socialism, Communism, Pluralism so on and so forth all fall under the condemnation.
HEADLINE: A tectonic plate may have peeled apart—and that could shrink the Atlantic Ocean by Maya Wei-Haas
- Scientists object to the plates moving that quickly when trying to disprove Noah’s flood etc.
- Science moves very slowly because it is moving at a HUMANS pace.
- “I hate it when reality undermines science.” – Brother Andre Marie
- You cannot be ‘doctrinaire’ about your theories.
- Theology has the most reliable data as its point.
HEADLINE: The Traditional Catholic Doctrine of Creation by Hugh Owen
- Episode 178 of ReConquest tonight – Interview w/ Ryan Grant on the Mariology of Cardinal Newman
- Book The Mariology of Cardinal Newman by Francis J. Friedel
HEADLINE: The Second Eve by Brother Andre Marie
“Death by Eve, life by Mary” — Saint Jerome (Epistle 22)
- Eve was Adams partner in crime.
- Mary was Jesus’ partner in redemption.
- People’s path to the Truth are all different.
- Some sink their teeth into the ‘rationalization’ and/or intellectual process of the Faith.
- Some it happens more through the grace, the good, the true and the beauty of the Faith. They see the goodness of the moral code/law.
- The Oratorians tend to be very Traditional and reverent.
- The Common Good –
- Dr. Andrew Willard Jones – author of the book Before Church and State-A Study of Social Order in the Sacramental Kingdom of St. Louis IX
- I’m going to take some of the things I have learned from Dr. Jones and weave it into my talk for the Chivalry Conference.
- Living Wages
- Those who work the lay folk and those who fight, they anoint the feet of Our Lord by their good works.
- The secular clergy anoint Our Lords body by preaching His word.
- The monastic anoint Our Lords head by living a life of contemplation.
- Seeking that which is lost and fighting for it! ReConquest
- Is there a prayer or an intention that one may pray consistently that he or she is willing to fight for a new Christendom for here?
- Pray the Psalms – that is all you need that is what the monks do.
- We don’t typically need individual prayers for specific things.
- Pray the prayers that were prayed the most when it was Catholic! You can’t get any better than that.