Christopher Ferrara: The Sham Conclusion to a Sham Synod – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 02/28/2019
Special Guest Christopher Ferrara
Catholic Family News Conference – In May
- I haven’t planned my talk as of yet but it will be great.
- It will most likely be related to the Rome issues and Fatima.
- The Sweet Meteor of Death!
HEADLINE: The Sham Conclusion to a Sham Synod by Christopher Ferrara
- The motto of the Vatican right now should be there is no business like show business.
- They had no desire to address the real issue.
- They do not want to hit on the homosexual infiltration of the clergy.
- As high as 40-50% of newly ordained Priest are homosexual.
- Even when discussing the sexual issues, they refuse to admit the Priest are homosexual.
- What he is saying is this is just ONE area of the world wide problem.
- He never hits the HOMOSEXUAL nature.
- This isn’t a world wide problem. If it is, this is of no concern to us Catholics.
- NOTHING was resolved, nothing REAL was discussed and it was all a sham.
- St Peter Damian says sodomy is the worst of all sins.
- He was talking about the clergy of Rome, now this is a world wide problem.
HEADLINE: Fr. James Martin to receive ‘LGBT Leadership Award’ from Notre Dame gay alumni group by Martin M. Barillas
- The crisis in the 4th century – a decree required to profess the Catholic religion and the Divinity of Christ. This stopped the spread.
- The time had come for the Consecration of Russia 1929, there will be a wind up of events. So we are looking at 2029, so we have 10 years to go.
- Now no one knows the day or the hour but we know the request date is approaching.
- The big tent of pluralism.
- It did not have to be this way.
- After the sodomite summit in Rome, he didn’t defend Our Lords prerogative…if Our Lord said it, do it.
- The problem we have is that of a Dictator Pope a book by Marcantonio Colonna.
- The Church didn’t have to end up in this situation but it surrendered.
- What if the Bishops united as ONE and led a protest movement against the abortion movement? What if we pulled a Rosa Parks and blocked all abortion clinics?
- The State hasn’t had to fire a single shot. The Church has folded its arms and allowed this to happen.
- Advocating for abortion – MORTAL SIN! It places our souls on a path to HELL.
- If every Bishop spoke this way, we could change the face of the Earth tomorrow!
- They won’t though b/c it is a go along to get along boys club.
- We are all going to die, we all have to face: DEATH JUDGEMENT HEAVEN and HELL!
- What is going to happen when I die?
- To place a bet on this world is a true suckers bet.
- Real American History – The Liturgical Year 15 volumes (the Ordinary of the Mass)