Dr Kevin Wacasey Of HealthCareOnomics.com – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 02/26/2019
Special Guest Dr. Kevin Wacasey
Follow Dr. Wacasey on Twitter @HConomics
Healthcareonomics and Dr. W’s Equation
- Anyone who votes for these people that voted to allow a baby to die…Satan is alive and well and working hard.
- Illinois house overwhelmingly passed it, with one person standing in its way…Obama.
- Dr. W’s Equation – Premium + Out of pocket maximum = What you might have to spend P+O=W
- GoodRx website – you can get coupons for drugs without insurance
- It isn’t the drug that costs that, it is the extra charges tacked onto that drug.
- EXAMPLE : insulin – this used to be made from pigs, it should be DIRT CHEAP!
- QUESTION: How much should a drug be worth?
- ANSWER: Whatever the market will bear.
- PBM’s Pharmacy Benefit Management (Optim, Express Script)
- Doing House Calls now like doctors used to do back in the day.
- Health eHouse Calls
- What has President Trump done to help?
- The repeal of the individual mandate on January 1st. It was official but as soon as he was in office he stopped enforcing it.
- There is still and employer mandate however. They still have to offer insurance to their employees if they have 30 or more.
- QUESTION: Where should I start shopping for health insurance?
- ANSWER: Medical Sharing Cost Programs SEDERA out of Austin Texas
- Sedera Medical Cost Sharing
- This is a very viable alternative! With rising premiums and deductibles, this “sharing” is definitely the only alternative.
- Congress created the Certificate of Need Law back in the 70’s.