Leila Miller: The Demons Have Come For The Children Now We Have To Stand For Them – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 01/23/2019
Special Guest Leila Miller author of Made This Way
Follow Leila Miller on Twitter @LeilaMillerLCB and check her blog out leilamiller.net
- Transgender youth
- Things are used according to their nature. The Church used to teach this.
- They moved more to “how do you feel about this”?
- Raising your children to stand in the Truth based on reality.
- Natural Law and use reasoning!
- Topics in the book: Getting Kids to Heaven 1. Natural Law 2. Sex Outside of Marriage 3. Same-sex marriage 4. Divorce 5.Contraception 6. Reproductive Technologies 7. Modesty 8.Pornography 9. Transgender Identities 10. Homosexuality
- What gave me hope that we haven’t lost our minds completely the seatbelt ad “Doesn’t matter who you click with” the seatbelts didn’t add up the male ends and two female ends.
- Material, Formal, Final and Official
- Proud mother of 6 boys and 2 girls.
- Raising Chaste Catholic Men by Leila Miller – stop thinking boys are the same as girls. We want our boys to be Heroes and Knights! We don’t want them to be sweet and innocent. We want our boys to be protectors and providers that’s the point!
- Women have a nature, a biological for women to have babies. It is the same with men but it goes on the protective side. They are born with a desire to protect.
- Mike tells story of Men and young Men standing up when young ladies and women get up from the table and/or open the doors for women.
- Primal Loss: The Now-Adult Children of Divorce Speak by Leila Miller : this book is endorsed by BishopThomas J. Olmsted
- Southern Poverty Law Center –
- Forward on this book is written by Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse
- The Sacrament of Marriage isn’t being taught properly and that is evident by the annulment approval rates. If they had to fill out the annulment questionnaire, there wouldn’t be such a high divorce rate. This needs to be taught BEFORE the marriage to prevent the DIVORCE.
- Mary’s Advocates –
- Leila Miller on Facebook
- Follow her blog Little Catholic Bubble