Michael Hichborn: The Significance of The Virgin Martyrs Like St. Agatha – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 02/05/2019
To Listen to the Rest of the Interview Click HERE
Special Guest Michael Hichborn – founder of the Lepanto Institute
Follow Michael Hichborn Here: Twitter – @MichaelHichborn @LepantoInst
- Today is Michael Hichborn’s Birthday!
- Feast of St. Agatha – my day started with Mass here at my home!
HEADLINE: Longing for Life Everlasting by Brother Andre Marie
- The Four Last Things by Martin von Cochem 1634-1712
- St. Agatha stripped of her garments to ‘shame’ her. The Church is going through the same situation today.
- Unveiling = Apocalypse
- Who is veiled? A Bride, vestments are…things that are Holy are veiled.
- This is very clearly what we are undergoing now.
- St. Joan was burned at the steak, burned alive. After she burned alive and her still bleeding heart was untouched by the flames. It was then thrown in the river.
- If the Church is being burned, then maybe the still bleeding heart of the Church will be untouched by the flames.