Michael Hichborn: Vatican Back Tracking, The Worst Kind – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 02/26/2019
Special Guest: Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute
Follow Michael Hichborn here: @MichaelHichborn @LepantoInst
- Not everyone should have the leeway to exchange ideas in the public square.
- Most people identify with their philosophies and if you question their identity, people get upset. It becomes a shouting match. This will happen EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- “Everyone must have a seat at the table” this is a ridiculous statement.
- This is the result of enlightenment thinking.
- Our Lady of Boulogne
- Pope Francis knew exactly what was going on as the nude pictures and other stuff was sent directly to him.
HEADLINE: Vatican says it will await results of Pell’s appeal of sex abuse conviction by Crux Staff
AUDIO/VIDEO: Diane Montagna from LifeSite
- He didn’t answer her question, he just spouted out a predetermined answer.
- The fact for him to say it isn’t homosexuality as much as opportunity…what the hell is he talking about?
- Same with Pro-Choice movement…it’s a CHOICE a CHOICE for what? Oh you know just killing a baby. Same thing with what Cardinal Cupich is saying.
- AN OPPORTUNITY FOR WHAT?
- Michael Matt at the Remnant put it great in his ending video from Rome. (You can see the video here: https://youtu.be/VL8A5iBJ2xo)
- What happened to allow all of this?
- What started all of this?
- We removed all the barriers Priest had. We removed their protection from us!
- We made them turn and FACE us while saying Mass.
- We removed the communion rails that was another barrier for them.
- WE PUT OUR PRIEST IN HARMS WAY and we are now seeing the consequences of this.
- RECAP of previous article – Novus Ordo and Traditional Latin Mass