Novelties Belong At Spencer’s Gifts, Not Death Penalty Teaching! – Michael Hichborn
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 06/18/2019
Special Guest Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute –
Follow Mr. Hichborn here: @MichaelHichborn @LepantoInst
- Current head of Human Life International –
- Cardinal Dolan Tweeted out: “With the clear and cogent clarification of the successor of St. Peter, there now exists no loophole to morally justify capital punishment.”
- An execution is an attack on the ‘dignity’ of the human person. – Pope Francis
- There is nothing to discuss here. You cannot pick and choose. You don’t get a vote or a choice in this matter.
- John 19: 10-11 – 10 Pilate therefore said to him, “You will not speak to me? Do you not know that I have power to release you, and power to crucify you?” 11 Jesus answered him, “You would have no power over me unless it had been given you from above; therefore he who delivered me to you has the greater sin.
HEADLINE: Archbishop Viganò Confirms Allegations About Monsignor Rossi by George Neumayr
- “Monsignor Rossi is, without a doubt, a member of the ‘gay mafia.’ You can read about him online on The American Spectator website.” – Archbishop Viganò
- He had everything to lose and NOTHING to gain by going public with this.
- He has disappeared b/c he has had the means on his OWN families money.
- Pope Francis has never once said – “That’s not true” when discussing Viganòs claims.
HEADLINE: Pope Francis Promotes Goals Created by Communists by Lepanto Institute Michael Hichborn
- St. Francis of Assisi “dealt or treated” poverty but you cannot eliminate it.