Reconquest Episode 112: Why Christian Zionism Is a Problem
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 01/25/2018
Mandeville, LA – Episode 112 debuts on January 24, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Why Christian Zionism Is a Problem.
- The Scofield Bible—The Book That Made Zionists of America’s Evangelical Christians — by Maidhc Ó Cathail at the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Is Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration an Opportunity to Build Third Temple? — at CBN.com, a major Christian Zionist news outlet
- ‘The Temple Mount Is in Our Hands!’ Hope Reborn for the Third Temple — at CBN.com, a major Christian Zionist news outlet
- Julian the Apostate (temple) — Wikipedia article on what happened the last time someone tried to rebuild the Temple
- Will the Jerusalem Temple Ever Be Rebuilt? — by Jimmy Akin at catholic.com
- PUSH TO REBUILD JERUSALEM TEMPLE HAS EARTH-SHAKING IMPLICATIONS — from WoldNetDaily.com, another major Christian Zionist news outlet
- WILL TRUMP HASTEN THE ARRIVAL OF THE MESSIAH? JEWS AND EVANGELICALS THINK SO — by Cristina Maza at Newsweek.com
- Yves Dupont — collection of prophesies, including on Antichrist ruling from the Temple in Jerusalem
- THE ANTICHRIST: AN ORTHODOX PERSPECTIVE FROM THE CHURCH FATHERS — Greek Orthodox patristic study, including references on Antichrist ruling from the Temple
- Misinterpreting Scripture (Genesis 12:3) — Protestant commentator refuting the Christian Zionist interpretation of God’s promise to bless (or curse) those who bless (or curse) Abraham
- Does Genesis 12:3 mean that Christians must support Zionism? — A Jewish Rabbi refuting the Christian Zionist reading on Rabbinical terms
- Eschatological Fact and Fiction: Catholicism and Dispensationalism Compared — by Carl E. Olson, a must-read on premillennial dispensationalism at ignatiusinsight.com
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).