Reconquest Episode 128: Saint Vincent of Lérins and the Development of Doctrine. Guest: Jonathan Arrington
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 05/18/2018
Episode 128 debuts on May 16, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Saint Vincent of Lérins and the Development of Doctrine. Jonathan Arrington is my guest.
- The Commonitory (Commonitorium) — by Saint Vincent of Lerins (English translation) at newadvent.org
- What is Development of Doctrine? — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- St. Vincent of Lerins: Quod Ubique, Semper, et Ab Omnibus — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- St. Vincent of Lérins — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- St. Vincent of Lerins on Tradition — selected by “Boniface” at unamsanctamcatholicam.blogspot.com
- General Rules for Distinguishing Truth From Error and Preserving the Faith
Excerpts from A Commonitory by St. Vincent of Lérins — (note: not a Catholic site) at orthodoxinfo.com
- On the Development of Doctrine (as illustrated in a Superbowl commercial) — by Msgr. Charles Pope at blog.adw.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).