Reconquest Episode 129: The Early North African Church Was Catholic and Papal. Guest: Erick Ybarra
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 05/28/2018
Mandeville, LA – Episode 129 debuts on May 23, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is The Early North African Church Was Catholic and Papal. My guest is Mr. Erick Ybarra.
- An Early Church Father Worth Knowing: Optatus of Milevis — by Joe Heschmeyer at shamelesspopery.com
- Saint Optatus of Milevis, Against the Donatists — at tertullian.org
- Optatus Of Milevis, St. — Encyclopedia article at encyclopedia.com
- Tertullian — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- Saint Cyprian of Carthage — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- The Church of History — apologetics article by Brother André Marie, mentioning some of these figures (esp., Saint Cyprian), at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).