Reconquest Episode 144: Diagnosing the Failed Mental Health System. Guest: Dr. G.C. Dilsaver
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 09/06/2018
Episode 144 debuts on September 5, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Diagnosing the Failed Mental Health System. My guest is Dr. G.C. Dilsaver.
- Selected Essays and Videos of Dr. G.C. Dilsaver — at dilsaver.org
- Books by G.C. Dilsaver — at Jet.com
- The Institute of Psychomoralitics — at psychomoralitics.org
- Mental Health Intra-Professional Condemnations — at sickofpsychiatry.com
- Iatrogenic Dangers — at sickofpsychiatry.com
- Talks Given by Dr. Dilsaver at SBC — at store.catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).