Reconquest Episode 47: A Fifth Column in the Church. Guest: C.J. Doyle
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 10/26/2016
Ah ah ahhhh, you didn’t say the magic word!
There is amazing, CRUSADE Channel content on this page (you are only seeing the preview, that you can gain instant access to by joining us and becoming a Founder’s Pass member! Click here to see all the benefits of membership and join today. Get Access today, join the Founder’s Pass and gain instant access to this episode and much more!
Mandeville, LA –
Our forty-seventh show debut on October 26, at 8:00 PM Eastern. The topic is a Fifth Column in the Church. Brother André Marie’s guest is Joe Doyle, the Executive Director of the Catholic Action League of Massachusetts.
- Agent of Influence (on Frances Kissling and “Catholics for Free Choice” ) — at catholicleague.org
- Clinton Campaign Official Denounces Catholics as “Severely Backwards,” Calls for Left-Wing Infiltration of Church — compiled by Catholic Family News at cfnews.org
- Bella Dodd: from Communist to Catholic — by Eleonore Villarrubia at catholicism.org
- Catholic Democrats — Wikipedia article on the group
- Democrats for Life of America — Wikipedia article on the group
- Two Articles on “Catholics United” — Gay multi-millionaire activist funds Catholics United at CNA, and ‘Catholics United’ wants Catholic clergy to shut up about moral issues in politics at Life Site
- Two Articles on “Voice of the Faithful” — The Truth About Voice of the Faithful at cuf.org, and Is It The Voice of The Faithful? at CatholicCulture.org
- Two Articles on “Catholics In Alliance for the Common Good” — ‘Catholics In Alliance for the Common Good’: Neither Catholic nor Concerned about the Common Good by Deacon Keith Fournier at catholic.org, and CATHOLICS IN ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD (CACG) at DiscoverTheNetwork.org
- Papacy and Freemasonry — a Speech made by the late Monseigneur Jouin on December 8, 1930, at catholicism.org
Image at top: “The Kiss of Judas” by Giotto