Stefanie Nicholas: 0 to Radical Catholic Seeking Beauty In 2 Years! – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 04/05/2019
Special Guest Stefanie Nicholas
Follow Stefanie here: @StefMNicholas www.stefnicholas.com
Catholic Family News – 1st printed article ever!
HEADLINE: Challenging Feminism At Its Roots: A Call to Arms from a Radical Catholic by Stefanie Nicholas
HEADLINE: My Catholic Quest for Beauty by Stefanie Nicholas
- Beauty is subjective, virtuous and important.
- My generation what are we exposed to in art, literature and music?
- Some people my age are worse off than myself but when you seek beauty and truth you find the beauty.
- The use of our physical bodies in praise.
- Church architecture and the smells, the candles that you can light for devotions, the statues and so much more.
- Stefanie writes for Catholic Family News, One Peter Five and several other places.
- Stefanie is a convert.
- They snuck some Trad into your title with Quest!
- The Catholic Quest For The Holy Grail by Charles Coulombe
- Men have taken music and made it something evil and not beautiful.
- Gable Roofs –
- “The raw emotion, the lifting of the soul, the intellect, the will — all of it came together. No longer was I seeking to check off a list of requirements. I knew what was good for me. So I watched, and listened, and waited to meet the one.” – Stefanie Nicholas
- Everyone should give the Latin Mass a try. Try it one time! To see the candles, the incense the bells, the vestments and the scholia. There is NOTHING on Earth like it in beauty.
- They get the whole BEAUTY of the religion. Not everyone gets it…you do.
- None of this is by accident, this is all by design.
- When the apostles went out, He changed it forever!
- It isn’t just prayer or words. The whole thing fits naturally together.
- You begin to see the underlying hand of God in things.
- BIG NEWS BREAKING – podcast/video cast we have been working on airing it here on the Crusade Channel – and…..after 4 weeks Stefanie and John haven’t run away from the idea.
- Unapologetics – hopefully will be launched next week baring no delays!