The Mike Church Show 071416 Seg 3-4: The Decline In Orthodoxy Should Be Our Primary Concern
Written by Christopher Warshauer on 07/14/2016
Mandeville, LA – The Atlantic published a piece by Robert Jones a few days ago: The Eclipse of White Christian America. While the piece offers some startling statistics, it is logical ignorance. We are surrounded by ignorance, in fact! Why is that? Because we do not foster the growth of our intellect. In addition to the error in demographics Mike mentions, Rod Dreher points out that Mr. Jones is fixated on the race of the Christians in decline.
As Mike stated in his Pile of Prep: Rod Dreher correctly concludes that Jones’s fixation on the color of the Christians in question is a non sequitir to orthodox Christians. This decline is the reason I have become dedicated to A. The Louisiana Independence Party and B. A Free, Independent, Catholic [r]epublic to come from that independence. But Jones concludes that it is a white problem thus confusing the children of God with numbers reflected in demographics. But men are not identified by God as blacks or whites or Greeks or Jews or Gentiles but as custodians of souls responsible for their care. As Pope Leo XIII stated In Plurimis: “Thus, the Apostles, in the early days of the Church, among other precepts for a devout life taught and laid down the doctrine which more than once occurs in the Epistles of St. Paul addressed to those newly baptized: “For you are all the children of God by faith, in Jesus Christ. For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ. There is neither Jew, nor Greek; there is neither bond, nor free; there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.” “Where there is neither Gentile nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, barbarian nor Scythian, bond nor free. But Christ is all and in all.”
Catholicity is necessary to sustain popular liberty. Mike expounds on this topic with Orestes Brownson, writing in 1845: We do not pretend that Protestants say this in just so many words; but this, under the present point of view, is their distinguishing characteristic. What was the assumption of the Reformer? Was it not that Almighty God has failed to take care of his Church, that he had suffered it to become exceedingly corrupt and corrupting, so much as to have become a very Babylon, and to have ceased to be his Church? Was it not for this reason that they turned reformers, separated themselves from what had been the Church, and attempted, with such materials as they could command, to reconstruct the Church on its primitive foundation, and after the primitive model? Is not this what they tell us? But if they had believed the Son of Man came to minister and not to be ministered unto, that Almighty God had instituted his religion for the spiritual government of men, and charge himself with the care and maintenance of it, would they ever have dared to take upon themselves the work of reforming it? Would they ever have fancied that either religion or the Church could ever need reforming, or, if so, that it could ever be done by human agency? Of course not. They would have taken religion as preserved by the church as the standard, submitted to it as the law, and confined themselves to the duty of obedience. It is evident, therefore, from the fact of their assuming to be reformers that they, consciously or unconsciously, regarded religion as committed to their care, or abandoned to their protection. They were, at least, its guardians, and were to govern it, instead of being governed by it.
Caller Fabian remarks on the role of men in families in today’s society.
Support the Veritas Radio Network and the CRUSADE Channel, Radio The Way It Should Be, and become a Founders Pass member. We have eliminated the middle man in broadcasting and instead bring the product direct to you for your consumption. Click to here to become a Founders Pass member and down load ALL the past episodes of the Mike Church Show, commercial FREE
Enjoy More Related Truth From The Mike Church Show.
- The “Capitalist” Evil That
DisneyDisNot Has Become (3/22/2019)
- Mike Church: The Outrage at Caroline Farrow’s, TrannyMammy™ Scandal Spreads (3/21/2019)
- What Will TrannyMammy’s™ Say When Their Cis-Daughters Are Raped At School? – The Mike Church Show (3/21/2019)
- WHO NEEDS ALL THESE GAY PARADES? NOT ST. PATRICK THAT’S FOR SURE – C.J. DOYLE INTERVIEW (3/21/2019)
- The Mike Church Show Wisdom Wednesday W/ Br Andre Marie (3/20/2019)
- Gentlemen, Become Real Men And Go To Saint Joseph! – The Mike Church Show (3/19/2019)
- C.J. Doyle Interview – Who Needs All These Gay Parades? Not St. Patrick That’s For Sure (3/19/2019)
- Andrew Bieszad Interview – Islam Isn’t and Will Never Be A Religion Of Peace, That Still Doesn’t Excuse New Zealand (3/19/2019)
- There Can’t Be A Saint Patrick’s Day Without The “Saint” Part – Mike Church Show (3/18/2019)
- The Farrow Files, Unleashed! Pilot Episode Featuring Our UK Correspondent Caroline Farrow (3/18/2019)
Enjoy More Related Truth From CRUSADE Channel Hosts.
- A Fetus Is A Baby & Killing Babies Is A Crime! Mike Church Show With Bree Dail (2/25/2019)
- The Stations of The Cross (3/29/2018)
- Where Are The Virile Roman Men When ‘Muricah Needs Them!? (2/20/2018)
- The Spyfare State Strikes Back – Attack of the Ruling Elites – The Mike Church Show (1/19/2018)
- Hotel California: No Checking Out Of Blobistan – Such a Lovely Place indeed – The Mike Church Show (1/18/2018)
- To Reform Our Corrupted Cult – Stop Trying To Reform It – The Mike Church Show (1/17/2018)
- The Last Jedi As The Millennials Strike Back – This Is The Generation You’re Looking For – The Mike Church Show (1/16/2018)
- Deliver Us From The Evil that Is Google – Ah-Men – The Mike Church Show (1/15/2018)
- Rise Of The Yellow-Scaled Wingless Dragonkin At Google – Fall of the Gatekeeper – The Mike Church Show (1/12/2018)
- President Oprah? – The Logical Result Of The Prosperity Gospel & It’s “Popes” – The Mike Church Show (1/11/2018)