Who Was “The Literary Fort Knox”? – The Pearcing Truth Episode 1
Written by TheKingDude on 08/29/2017
Mandeville, LA – An Original Show written and produced by Mike Church.
[purchase_link id=”46800″ style=”button” color=”green” text=”On-Demand Download”]
FOUNDING BROTHER LEVEL AND HIGHER MEMBERS DOWNLOAD THE PEARCING TRUTH EPISODE LITERARY FORT KNOX HERE
The Veritas Radio Network Presents:
THE PEARCING TRUTH- Based upon the best-selling work LITERARY CONVERTS by Joseph Pearce.
Featuring Joseph Pearce and hosted by Mike Church – EPISODE 8, Economics With Soul.
On today’s Pearcing Truth show & classroom, we’ll review the “historia” of one of Britain’s most gifted and best known authors.
- He was born in 1888 Kibworth, Leicestershire England.
- He converted to Catholicism in 1917 and was ordained a priest 2 years later.
- One of his signal literary achievements is the sometimes controversial new english edition of the Holy Bible.
- He died on august 24th, 1957. The New York Times’ eulogy pronounced him “the wittiest churchman since Sydney Smith.”
- Who is this literary convert, turned priest!?
Welcome to this episode of The Pearcing Truth Show, our discovery and discussion Of Joseph Pearce’s, Literary Converts, available in our bookstore, signed by Joseph Pearce, here.